gawj1512
Participant
@gawj1512

Hey I’m new here *waves*

I’ve had this work done and I’m in for 1 last hour this week but it doesn’t feel finished and not sure an hour will be enough, I need to be specific with my artist what I want done to finish it. I love it so far but it feels like it needs something extra, I’m no expert so I am hoping you guys can help me please 😎

It was a cover up by the way, so bottom corner you can see a bit left where we’re doing more leafwork

vhqq6a.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I cant see the piece real good, he appears to be an ok artist at best, this style he is using is lacking in detail and photo realism, he needs to add more realistic detail and some background, your skin alone as background is not going to make those flowers pop………….he may or may not have those skills, you could check his portfolio

good luck to you, welcome to the forum

gawj1512
Participant
@gawj1512

Hi this is the artist http://soullessmonster.deviantart.com/
He said he wants to do light shading when I go back this week.

Chewy-Tart
Participant
@chewy-tart

I agree with the above poster, but then again the photo isnt really clear either. Id voice your concerns to your artist as well. Hopefully he can bump it up to being more realistic and bright!I like it though, great idea. Does it have any person meaning or representation?

gawj1512
Participant
@gawj1512

Hiya yes it does have meaning, the Iris flower in the centre is my favourite flower and my 3rd child’s middle name. The freesia’s to the right are my mother’s favourite flower, the lily of the valley were my Nana’s favourite flower and the pixie hovering in the middle was drawn by Mabel Lucie Attwell, who is my father’s favourite artist. So it’s a meaningful piece that has been half well done and half badly done and I am losing sleep over how to make it right again. Maybe a better pic..

o5wdxf.png

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.