Serafin
Participant
@serafin

Last week I got my first tattoo, session 1 ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m so proud of it and want to show it here!
Obviously it’s not finished yet, hopefully it will be finished around the end of August.

tattoocorine2.jpg

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Looks awesome and sexy!

Are you going for full colour?

Serafin
Participant
@serafin

Thanks!
The lotus flowers will be bright blue (inside will be yellowish) and the ornaments were planned to be green but I am having doubts about the green. The artist still prefers green haha, but I think I want the ornaments completely shaded. Next session he’ll start with colouring the flowers so I still have some time to decide the colour of the ornaments!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Congrats! Kudos to u for going so big on the first one!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Look’s really nice congrats on your tattoo.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

great piece, fits and flows really well, congrats

Beerserker
Participant
@beerserker

coool! ๐Ÿ™‚
yeah, think carefully about the ornament if you are unsure. it will be easyer to know what color after you colours the flowers because it will be more clear! …just my 2 cents!

Serafin
Participant
@serafin
Beerserker;112246 wrote:
coool! ๐Ÿ™‚
yeah, think carefully about the ornament if you are unsure. it will be easyer to know what color after you colours the flowers because it will be more clear! …just my 2 cents!

Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it ๐Ÿ™‚ I also printed this picture a few times and coloured everything myself, with pencils haha. But it makes things very clear that way ๐Ÿ™‚

Beerserker
Participant
@beerserker

ahah np, just my idea ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’m a newbbie too (just made the second tattoo) but I saw that while the tattooer was doing it I had ideas about how to improve it and like that. So I was speaking with him like “what if” and at the end it was the best option because I didn’t use just the first idea whereas I improved it while “work in progress”…. I hope it’s clear.

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl

Wow that is looking very awesome!

linus1691
Participant
@linus1691

Great work! As & when you color it, do post the current & the final photo together.

Chewy-Tart
Participant
@chewy-tart

I like it, Anxious to see it finished..

Serafin
Participant
@serafin

865fcac8.jpg

Not a very good picture, taken 2 hours after it was coloured. But you’ll get the general idea ๐Ÿ™‚

In June the other lotus flowers will be coloured and in July I’ll have to decide which colour (or black) I want the ornaments….someone got a nice idea? ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

beautiful colour choice!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

very cool I look forward to seeing it finished.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.