clay1680
@

this is my newest acquirement from a good buddy who is working at a local shop apprenticing and has been tattooing for about 6mnts now maybe…im not quite sure exactly but i must say i thought shading on the shin was gonna b alot worse. some spots like directly on the bone did not feel good at all but o well thats part of the process and sometimes i find it almost meditative with the sound and sensation of the machine hitting skin. but here it is and these pics are later in the day so the tattoo is still very red and now starting to go away…its been three days

2pt1cew.jpg

t7g55c.jpg

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

I like the “natural” coloring of this. Very cool!

clay1680
@

thank you…ya i really like the red color from a fresh tattoo. they actually have an ink where the color is suppose to look like a fresh tattoo all the time.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I’ve seen guys who have been tattooing for 6 years who can’t do tats that clean so for 6 months I’d say your buddy is doing pretty well.

clay1680
@
D3FiANC3;110184 wrote:
I’ve seen guys who have been tattooing for 6 years who can’t do tats that clean so for 6 months I’d say your buddy is doing pretty well.

Wow, thanks alot im sure my buddy would be thrilled to hear that so ill let the guy know. i am glad the way it turned out and from watching him from the begining stages of his apprenticeship to where he is now is exciting. im just glad im good friends with him and cant wait intil he starts reaching his full potential and trust me im going to take full advantage of that LOL..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.