Olzel
Participant
@olzel

Hi all!

Here is the tattoo i’m more or less planning to get done on my ribs on the right side. I know that you should always be the one to like your tattoo and not bother with other’s opinions, but I think it won’t do any harm do know what you think about it. It isn’t quite finished yet, it has to be reshaped in some parts, especially with the clef. My main concern is, is it a little too “feminin” (i”m a 20 years old guy) ?
Any advice/opinion would be greatly appreciated!

mini_610781IMG0439.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, I don’t think the clef is coming through enough, and I doubt anyone could see it in there (As it is) without being very familiar with it.

Obviously your tattooist will redraw the whole thing to make it look much better, so perhaps that will take care of that.

Another thing that bothers me about this is that it’s short and fat. The G clef, unlike the F clef, is tall and straight, but you’ve fed it to 500lbs and now it looks like it might roll away.

As for roses being feminine, that’s just bollocks. There are plenty of burly men with traditional rose tattoos on them, and people don’t accuse them of being girly ๐Ÿ˜‰ If you yourself look girly, getting a pink rose isn’t exactly going to help your cause or save you from being bullied, but if you don’t look like a girl then no one tattoo is going to make you look like one ๐Ÿ™‚

Olzel
Participant
@olzel

Thank you for your advice!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.