ALEX55
Participant
@alex55

I just got inked my Marco over at inked city in NJ, got a half sleeve kinda thing! you can see it on his site my pics are terrible compared to his 😛 it should be the second one on there (it has a spartan mask, alpha/omega sign, parthenon, greek minotaur aphrodite and grandfather in greek) heres the site.. make sure you go to Marco’s ink http://INKEDCITYNJ.COM/

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Well you have my thoughts on it on your other thread ..

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

the piece has some basic drawing problems now inked in skin,
as a 20 footer it should be ok

ALEX55
Participant
@alex55

well thanks for the feedback guys if anyone else has an opinion feel free

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

unfortunately i think this could have been done so much better, im not a big fan of the composition and the girls face is just wrong. Sorry hun but i would be disappointed, but im glad you like it and are happy, that’s all that matters, this lot think mine suck, and in comparison to my future and their current work, yeh they probably are, but they fulfill my needs and i am very happy so who cares 🙂 x

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

it is a difficult thing asking for other peoples opnions, usually we really dont want to hear the honest truth, we want to be told, thats great, that ones the shit, it is human nature to feel some anger when we dont get the result we want, ………..but at a site like this dedicated to the appreciation of an artform you tend to get straight honest feedback…………….our artform has made great leaps in quality and ability over the last decade………so the critique is even harsher, now that we have been exposed to such trmendous artwork from the likes of Bez, Crispy, Hernandez, Tores, Tyrrell, Devries, Carlton and many others it is hard to accept work that is simply ok, or less.

so dont take it personally, your ink is personal, it is yours and if you like it that is all that really matters.
if you want better……..we know where to find it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.