heartyou
@

[lang=en]So I’ve had this chest piece for a long time now and have just felt like its too small.
I would REALLy like to expand it or add something it to cover the majority of my chest.

So I am posting this for any IDEAS from you guys!
I would really appreciate any ideas you have! (since I’m not a very creative or artistic person)

Btw, the tattoo is a group of 5 skulls. May be hard to see

Thanks in advance!
2012-02-02202633.jpg[/lang]

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

Pardon the interruption, but that’s a hell of a lot of cheese balls next to your computer. As for your chest piece, I have nothing…I was thrown off by the cheese balls.

Funk
Participant
@funk

We don’t know anything about you or what you’re in to. Therefore we can’t give you much as far as suggestions.

clay1680
@

Seems trite so just google pictures of chest pieces and get the same exact tattoo of one you like, im sure you can figure the rest out after that. Good Luck

SpideyFan
@

You should use your own ORIGINAL idea because if you end up hating the idea someone on here gives you then you’ll probably return and raise hell on the forum like a child, blaming others for what you perceive as “their mistake” even though you were the one who asked for advice. The artist I received a tattoo from told me that this happens often so he doesn’t give ideas anymore, only takes them (so if you end up hating the final design, it’s completely your fault).

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Your tattooist is so poor at his job, that I’ll very much believe he gets a lot of unhappy customers blaming him. This line of “you made your own decisions and it’s entirely your fault” is just something that he invented to feel better about himself and his lack of skills. Sounds to me like you swallowed it, too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.