Rise
Participant
@rise

I have been waiting almost 9 years to get these tattoos. I don’t know why I waited so long…I just was hesitant about putting something on my body that would last forever. I figure..if it’s still something I want then I should just do it!

I will say that I love these tattoos. I don’t know much about artists or anything like that. I went into a few shops and eventually settled on an artist I was able to click with almost instantly. He was also familiar with the work that I wanted done..so that made me feel much more comfortable having him do the work..and I figured we would at least have something to talk about!

These are both from the Sandman graphic novel series by Neil Gaiman.

closetat.jpg
“Death”

and

closekey.jpg
“Key to hell”

I’m proud of them! I was worried about getting a forearm tattoo but I can cover it if I ever need to..my current job doesn’t frown on tattoos. I just had these done last night!

tat8.jpg
This shows where they are a little better

Dipland
Participant
@dipland

Nice.

And the best thing to do is to wait for a while before jumping in. Odds are 2 things will happen:

1. You will never need to have yours lazered off
2. You will get more; with each one being better quality than your first.

The worst thing to do,and it happens all the time is to jump right in as soon as you are able (read 18) and you end up getting something you regret in a few years.

Not always, but more often than not.

All that matters is you like it!!

Welcome to the forum.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum and congrats on finally getting the tattoos you wanted! They look nice. Glad it all turned out well for you! :):):)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Nice clean work congrats

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.