kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Hi All,

I already know what you are going to say about them but as i am now far better educated on the world of tattoos and what is available you will be pleased to know that these will be the last of this cailbre. They are average tattoos but they suit the purpose and despite being no da vinci i am very pleased with them regardless. the line work is a little wobbly in some places (some of which is my fault as my stupid idiot friend decided to make me laugh to take my mind off the needle hitting bone!) but i was very specific about how i wanted the eyes tail and wings and this was how i wanted them so if you dont like the way they look either i dont care ๐Ÿ˜› lol

i’ve also chucked in a healed pic of my script on my ribs so you can better see the placement etc now its healed however, all these pics were taken on my phone and its awkward as buggery and not brilliant quality, so no they are not blurry and wobbly like that in real life and once i find my friggin camera lead i will take proper pics so you can see where the swallows are in relation to one another ๐Ÿ™‚

anyway, here they are and please be kind, remember i have learned my lesson but im still happy with them! ๐Ÿ˜€

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

They look alright. As long as you love them:rolleyes:
I think they would look even better with a touch of color.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

lol i knew you were gonna say that lol

i thought about colour but i think they look better without i dont think they’re the right style for bright colours. dont worry you’ll be much more impressed by my next one buttwheat ๐Ÿ˜€

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
kittykat200;105271 wrote:
dont worry you’ll be much more impressed by my next one buttwheat ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh I know I will.

I was thinking just a little something like a light blue highlights on the belly of the birds

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

They look cool as long as you are happy with them that’s all that matters.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

the one with the lighter shading is a little girl and the one with the darker shading is a boy though (representing me and my husband) so i dont want to get blue on both coz it would make them both look like boys but i dont want blue on one and pink on the other because then it will just look crap lol

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

They look just fine as is.

BowsButtons
Participant
@bowsbuttons

Very nice, except that script is too small ๐Ÿ™ What does it even say?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

its not that small i just couldnt get close enough with my phone lol, this is the close up pic from my album…

it says my family are my life always and forever in spanish ๐Ÿ™‚

Dipland
Participant
@dipland

You like them…that’s all that matters. Actually I think they look good.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Wow I’m so proud of everyone and myself for not saying anything about side boob.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

oh and you were doing so well lol

but really does that even count!? its barely a shadow! lol

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider
tattoocraze;105342 wrote:
I think it looks great! ๐Ÿ™‚

You mean the tattoo right? ๐Ÿ˜€

I think they look good as well, If you like them don’t change a thing, they don’t need it IMHO.:)

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

They really are all right. You love them and that’s what it is all about! ;););)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.