Participant
@alex305fl

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

looks AWESOME dude!!

clay1680
@

Nice nice, i love zombies and all horror related tattoos so this is right up my alley. i must admit the work is not top notch but it still looks good and with zombies theres alot of artistic freedom so i think the artist could have been alittle more creative. but overall i like, i like it alot.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Haven’t you posted a picture of this before?

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

yeaaa but i wasnt a good pic and this was 2 3 days after i got it done

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

if you are happy thats is what matters, but I think you should go for a better quality artist, her nose is jacked, eyes are not right. color blends on face not right…………just my 2 cents
-lol-black-13-tattoo-2010-in-portraits-quotcolor-realismquot-by-josh-woods---m-tattoodonkey_com.jpg

ZombieGirlByChrisVennekamp.jpg

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
mrchen;104875 wrote:
if you are happy thats is what matters, but I think you should go for a better quality artist, her nose is jacked, eyes are not right. color blends on face not right…………just my 2 cents
-lol-black-13-tattoo-2010-in-portraits-quotcolor-realismquot-by-josh-woods---m-tattoodonkey_com.jpg

ZombieGirlByChrisVennekamp.jpg

have to say i agree im afraid, i find the green of her face very dense and dark and the hair and eyes could have been done better, but im glad you’re happy with it 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.