hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
Cornishtiger;105284 wrote:
To be fair the tat wasnt all that and there wasnt a lot else to see. You would have to be very very sheltered and a bit desperate to get much af a jolly.

it had me licking my laptop screen actually ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Amok
Participant
@amok

haha you guys are a little pathetic drooling over some random skank, I’m sure that’s not why she took her pics down, it was because you knocked her tattoo.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
Amok;105349 wrote:
haha you guys are a little pathetic drooling over some random skank, I’m sure that’s not why she took her pics down, it was because you knocked her tattoo.

True Dat for sure

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
Amok;105349 wrote:

i’d rather say something complimentary, and i found the picture quite sexy

there isn’t enough love on forums i find, so many find it easier to say something derogatory, than say something nice, or just not post.

don’t really think calling her a skank is neccesary to be honest, has she been rude at all to anyone?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Yea good call it was harsh calling someone none of us know a skank.
Sorry flower I am sure your a sweet girl.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;105349 wrote:

exactly this.

Amok
Participant
@amok
hamsternuts;105370 wrote:
i’d rather say something complimentary, and i found the picture quite sexy

there isn’t enough love on forums i find, so many find it easier to say something derogatory, than say something nice, or just not post.

don’t really think calling her a skank is neccesary to be honest, has she been rude at all to anyone?

If you post photos like that of yourself then yes, I call skank + attention seeker.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

lol kinda wish i’d seen the photos so i knew what all the fuss was about now lol i miss all the fun! lol

its the forum’s fault anyway! it wouldnt load any pages for 2 days for some reason! ๐Ÿ™

ArniVidar
@arnividar
kittykat200;105398 wrote:
its the forum’s fault anyway! it wouldnt load any pages for 2 days for some reason! ๐Ÿ™

Nothing wrong here, so it was probably on your end ๐Ÿ™‚

The picture was just a standard ass-out, chest-forward, top pulled up to expose half of a breast mirror pose. Nothing to write home about.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
Amok;105396 wrote:
If you post photos like that of yourself then yes, I call skank + attention seeker.

this is a tattoo forum, where else would you post pics of them?

the fact it’s in a slightly riske place i don’t see makes a difference

we’re ALL skanks and attention seekers here then

๐Ÿ˜€

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
hamsternuts;105478 wrote:
we’re ALL skanks and attention seekers here then

๐Ÿ˜€

Speak for yourself ๐Ÿ˜›

(Arni, every other website and my internet worked fine it was just the forum pages that wouldnt load? weird! maybe im being cyber-punished for being such an attention seeking skank! lol)

Adler
Participant
@adler
ArniVidar;105402 wrote:
Nothing wrong here, so it was probably on your end ๐Ÿ™‚

The picture was just a standard ass-out, chest-forward, top pulled up to expose half of a breast mirror pose. Nothing to write home about.

I have similar issues with this site alot lately. Often it takes forever for a page to load or it loads blank for a minute before fully loading. Often I just get pissed and close it out and visit another site. This is by far the slowest website I ever go on so unless I have plenty of time I just avoid it.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
Adler;105494 wrote:
I have similar issues with this site alot lately. Often it takes forever for a page to load or it loads blank for a minute before fully loading. Often I just get pissed and close it out and visit another site. This is by far the slowest website I ever go on so unless I have plenty of time I just avoid it.

that means you’re a skank too lol ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.