clay1680
@

heres my latest tattoo i just got recently, this pic is from right after the tat so ill try n get a healed one in a week or so. lemme kno what you guys think.again done by my apprenticing buddy but i love it and think its badass so not that opinions matter but would just like to hear some comments

4qm43.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Im not 100% sure on the tattoo but a lot of people won’t be 100% sure on mine either so each to there own.

I do have one question though.. where is your nipple? 😮

clay1680
@

hahah i didnt even notice that but it looks to be on the underside of my chest, i do lift so its not a flat chest and from the angle i beleive.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i know you said that your friend was an apprentice so you can forgive the wobbly lines and not so great shading technique but the design itself is the bit that lets it down i think its just a bit… underwhelming. but if you like it and are happy with it that’s all that matters, very nice of you to let your friend practice on you 🙂 x

Adler
Participant
@adler

It’s no surprise it’s done by an apprentice as this is very amateurish looking. Flat execution, bad linework, weak shading, etc. Sorry, i’m glad it doesn’t matter because that’s my honest opinion.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Adler;104513 wrote:
It’s no surprise it’s done by an apprentice as this is very amateurish looking. Flat execution, bad linework, weak shading, etc. Sorry, i’m glad it doesn’t matter because that’s my honest opinion.

100% agree.

Adler
Participant
@adler
yodaddynukka;104514 wrote:
100% agree.

I figured you’d suggest I be banned! 😀

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

if your happy wearing this quality of work thats ok, as long as your happy, probably wont find too many fans of this guys work anywhere

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.