Panter
Participant
@panter

At the risk of stating the bleedin obvious, why don’t you just extend what you’ve got? maybe with a lot more fine detail in though as you progress down as it looks a little plain to me, personally.

EDIT: Have you Googled some H.R Giger biomech tattoos? may be worth a look to see if you want to make it a bit darker and more twisted as you work down, but then I am biased!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

was gonna say the exact same thing lol on all counts, deffo get a bit more detail in there, there’s so much you can do with this kinda sleeve to not utilise that space effectively would just be a waste ๐Ÿ™‚

mleadley
Participant
@mleadley

Ideas then?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

??? if what we have already said hasnt answered your question then i must have misunderstood your meaning? what exactly are you wanting us to say short of drawing up the rest of your sleeve?

mleadley
Participant
@mleadley

Well if I’m honest saying it needs more detail isn’t really helping me with ideas for the rest of it.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

that’s why panter gave you a google reference for a style plus an artist will do the best job at this, do some googling and you’ll see what we mean, there’s so much out there

Panter
Participant
@panter

Couple of links then:

Artwork of H.R Giger

Biomech tattoos

Hell, if you’re really stuck, there’s some biomech in my album!

If you can’t find inspiration in that lot then just go for a big Black star ๐Ÿ˜‰

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
Panter;104589 wrote:
Couple of links then:

Artwork of H.R Giger

Biomech tattoos

Hell, if you’re really stuck, there’s some biomech in my album!

If you can’t find inspiration in that lot then just go for a big Black star ๐Ÿ˜‰

what he said, lol! there’s only so much we can help lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.