DanTheMedic
Participant
@danthemedic

Ok, my turn.

This is my almost completed half sleeve. I was toying with having it extended to either 3/4 or maybe even full sleeve but as I work with the public and I don’t want to jeopardise my future progression within my job, am sticking with the half sleeve option. Disappointing I know but sometimes you just have to do the right thing.

Anyway, I’m gonna have some colour put in the hanya mask (suggestions welcome), the tail needs shading adding and short of a couple more cherry blossoms and a bit more water, the bars will complete this piece.

I have a final sitting next week to complete this so anything anyone has to add will be appreciated.

Comments and suggestions appreciated as long as they are constructive. Opinions welcome.

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Nice, half sleeves look great,nothing wrong with that, however I’m not happy at my halves and hope to be full by the end of next year. I’m lucky I work in an office where business shirts (long sleeve are expected), it’s amazing how some attitudes never change over 100 Degrees and people are running around suits and ties and of course tattoos.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
DanTheMedic;103391 wrote:
I was toying with having it extended to either 3/4 or maybe even full sleeve but as I work with the public and I don’t want to jeopardise my future progression within my job, am sticking with the half sleeve option. Disappointing I know but sometimes you just have to do the right thing.

Your worried about this and yet you are stretching out your earlobes like some African tribesman?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome…

DanTheMedic
Participant
@danthemedic
buttwheat;103411 wrote:
Your worried about this and yet you are stretching out your earlobes like some African tribesman?

8mm is hardly stretched. Anyway, I frequently walk 4 days to provide water for my family ๐Ÿ˜€

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

I know that certain colors mean certain things for Hanya masks. Dark red means really angry, I believe? You may want to look into that part before making a decision there. But it looks really nice! You should be very happy with that!

boobiefett
Participant
@boobiefett

Long sleeves of many varieties can be worn to most jobs. If you can handle being warm at work, you can be happily sleeved ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
DanTheMedic;103417 wrote:
8mm is hardly stretched.

I’m just saying way more people frown on stretching your earlobes then some tattoos.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.