alois71x
Participant
@alois71x

This is probably 4 days after the tattoo. I have to go back for color… probably in janurary or feb when I have time. Sill some minor scabs.

Her front curl. Next to her left eye…. looks like blowout? Or is it still healing.

Thx

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yes there are several blow outs on this tattoo. That being said it looks pretty solid and will look pretty good after the coloring and sharping up of a couple of the lines.

alois71x
Participant
@alois71x

Yeah that’s what I supposed. Damn.
I trust the artist and I flew to NYC to get it done.
I am not worried at all. But this is my first tattoo….

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

A blow out isn’t always the artists fault. Did you move,flinch,cough,laugh,twitch, or anything else that may have caused the needle to go 1/100th of an inch deeper?
The piece is very solid and as I said before it is going to be a good tattoo when its done.

alois71x
Participant
@alois71x

I did my damnedest not too move. it hurt like a bitch on my ribs…. but I thought I was pretty good…. there is alot of inherent movement because of breathing etc.
the guys at Smth Strett know what they are doing though.

Dipland
Participant
@dipland
alois71x;102147 wrote:
I did my damnedest not too move. it hurt like a bitch on my ribs…. but I thought I was pretty good…. there is alot of inherent movement because of breathing etc.
the guys at Smth Strett know what they are doing though.

Aha! There is your problem. I have learned to hold my breath for the several hours it takes to have a tattoo completed. You should work on that before you have it finished.

JK – Like Buckwheat says, it looks like it will be very nice once finished. Be sure to post pics when done.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i know what you mean the text on my ribs has a tiny bit of blowout on one word where it got a bit… stingy! lol it happens, no-one’s fault but it’ll look great when all the colour is in and im sure the artist will fix whatever little niggles he can 🙂 x

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Nice tattoo can’t wait to see pictures of the end result.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.