KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

392615_10150470325436998_610556997_10664736_1113306627_n.jpg

This is my cyborg squid done in a steam punk style by the Almighty Troy Coe of Lambadi City in Cincinnati, Ohio. It’s the last piece of my right sleeve, and holy hell am I happy with it. I’m hoping to get a better quality pic in the morning.

Saturday after next Troy wants to go back in and rework a few parts of the older section of the sleeve so he can take some pics for his portfolio. 😀

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Definitely want to see a better picture of that 😎

skinnyguy911
Participant
@skinnyguy911
Panter;102023 wrote:
Definitely want to see a better picture of that 😎

^This.
Looks good from what I can see

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Looks awesome dude!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks as if it may be very cool but I can’t tell from the crap pic.
It’s like your just teasing us bitch.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

If you don’t tease it a little bit first buttwheat, how are you gonna keep it interested?

Better pics ahoy!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Superb. Dammit though, I wanna squid now

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Panter;102071 wrote:
Superb. Dammit though, I wanna squid now

It’s one of the best pieces I’ve seen my guy do. Superb is the right word. Thanks man!

You can’t see it in the pics, but there’s a huge blank spot in between the Cyborg Squid and the Zombie Squid’s heads, below the “I feel pretty” tattoo. I’m going to get a third squid in there eventually. A Dragon Squid.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

sweet very cool

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Wow! That is really awesome! 🙂

clay1680
@

looks good and definately the work is on point but just being honest not really feeling the piece as a whole, i think it could be too much black its a little overpowering or just the colors used. No disrespect in anyway we all have opinions and fuck it my words dont mean shit to you if you love it but just stating what i think. But still nice piece done by a good artist.

Grizz Adams
Participant
@grizz-adams

looks crazy. i like it

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Nice! Never seen anything like that before. Very nice tattoo in the form of uniqueness. It was done very well too, across the board. Great stuff.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
NeverBSatisfied;102391 wrote:
Nice! Never seen anything like that before. Very nice tattoo in the form of uniqueness. It was done very well too, across the board. Great stuff.

Troy’s good at pulling out crazy shit you ain’t never seen before. Especially for me because I give him damned little guidance. I just say “steam punk cyborg squid–GO!” and mother fucker rolls out with something amazing.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Funk
Participant
@funk
KnightHawk;102396 wrote:
Troy’s good at pulling out crazy shit you ain’t never seen before. Especially for me because I give him damned little guidance. I just say “steam punk cyborg squid–GO!” and mother fucker rolls out with something amazing.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sounds like my kinda guy…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.