elenita
Participant
@elenita

……………..bye………………………………..

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

If you want to mutilate yourself with that kind of crap then suit yourself, but on this forum you shouldn’t post scratcher work. Even though it is a horrible job done by yourself on yourself. You’re only gonna piss people off calling those permanent doodles that look like a 3 year old did them ‘tattoos’

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

Get yourself a pen and paper and pratice your drawing skills before trying to tattoo anyone including yourself, and then put togeather a good porfolio and then just maybe you can get an apprenticeship. Because at the moment you are not up to the correct standard to tattoo anyone, plus your putting yours and others lives at risk!!

And as I said in your other post un-licenced tattooists (scratchers) will not be tolerated on this forum.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

The fact that you’re practicing on yourself instead of pig skin, or any other median, amuses me.. I fully agree with the above two posts, I really hope you don’t plan on tattooing anybody anytime soon

elenita
Participant
@elenita

Zach, I amuses me your dragon tattoo, is really very bad. Your tattoo artist also should stop tattooing. However I dont want to be impolite, because is your opinion, and it should be heard. But thid other is mine.

Ive tattooed myself because in some moment you need to leave pig skin.

Ive logged in this forum to learn about and exchange opinions and ideas, but it seems like wasting time with boring people that only know to criticized like old housewifes. So by.

But I respect your opinions

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach
elenita;101617 wrote:
But I respect your opinions

Good, then respect our opinions to never tattoo anyone

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
elenita;101604 wrote:
……………..bye………………………………..

Another person who can’t take friendly nice opinion’s. Good riddance i will miss you.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach
Wardy;101630 wrote:
Another person who can’t take friendly nice opinion’s. Good riddance i will miss you.

You should have seen his work before he deleted it, he was a scratcher’s scratcher

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
BigZach;101642 wrote:
You should have seen his work before he deleted it, he was a scratcher’s scratcher

……..Haha Jesus christ nothing good can come of that.

Stormy84
Participant
@stormy84

dammit i missed it .. i could have thought him a thing a two

Amok
Participant
@amok

I guess the truth really does hurt….?

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

And everyone was nice to be honest, god help her if butwheat saw that botch job of a tattoo he would of ripped her a new one LOL

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
DragonSiren;101678 wrote:
And everyone was nice to be honest, god help her if butwheat saw that botch job of a tattoo he would of ripped her a new one LOL

buttwheat is a pussy he’s scared of me. It’s been confirmed 😎

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i think it was meant to be a cupcake but if i’d come out a shop with it i would probably have shot myself in the face just to give people something else to look at!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.