liberated
Participant
@liberated

The idea is to get more symbols tattooed going down my back in incrementally smaller circular designs, also any suggestions on wether I should add to this design?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Can’t really say as we don’t know what you already have. Post up a picture it will help us help you.

liberated
Participant
@liberated

Here’s my tattoo

liberated
Participant
@liberated

Here’s an idea for a smaller diameter design below mine, thoughts?

Panter
Participant
@panter

welcome 😎
Can’t see any pictures though?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Panter;98236 wrote:
Can’t see any pictures though?

There’s a bunch of pictures in the posts, Panther.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Is there? I’m seeing nothing at all!

Using Google Chrome on the laptop, no pictures whatsoever?

EDIT: Or by using IE

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hmm.. I guess he’s set his album so that only moderators can see the pictures in it. Can you see any pictures in his albums? The first is an Anarchist’s A and the second is some squiggly lines stuff.

Panter
Participant
@panter
ArniVidar;98241 wrote:
Hmm.. I guess he’s set his album so that only moderators can see the pictures in it. Can you see any pictures in his albums? The first is an Anarchist’s A and the second is some squiggly lines stuff.

No, no pictures at all in his album, I just get the standard “This user does not have any albums to display.”

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Ok.. that’s it then. He’s set his album for mods only.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Well, woopdie fucking doo then 😀

liberated
Participant
@liberated

Here you go guys, sorry about that, I fixed the album access. To clarify, my tattoo is not anarchist. My tattoo symbolizes free thinking Atheist.

Amok
Participant
@amok

I think it would look alright. I mean if its what you want, why not get it? Personally I would get them all the same size, but the idea of incrementally making them smaller could work.

Maybe talk to your artist and see what he/she thinks.

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue
liberated;98248 wrote:
My tattoo symbolizes free thinking Atheist.

^^In that case it’s funny that so many ‘free thinkers’ have that exact same tattoo…..anyway working down the back wouldn’t be too bad an idea but I think that would take a lot of planning as far as plotting out your entire back before you start getting more work done so that you know how much smaller to make each one (unless you’re going to wing it piece by piece and end up with something the size of a thumbnail only 3/4 down you back)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.