BigAl
Participant
@bigal

2011-09-12185055.jpg

2011-09-12185102.jpg

2011-09-12185108.jpg

Foo dog, some finger waves, another chrysanthemum, and some more rock background his liner was messing up so when I go back for my next sitting we have to go over a few of the lines again and still have a little bit of shading left to do hoping we get it all.done in the next session but I’m also planning on another skull and maybe a couple more flowers too so who knows… just let me know what you think…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hello BigAl. Look’s cool! be sure to keep us posted with pictures throughout the process 🙂

Adler
Participant
@adler

Looks good, thanks for posting. Something tells me that hurt like hell, especially innerare and armpit areas.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Good stuff, foo dogs are awesome

BigAl
Participant
@bigal

Yea it wasn’t the most pleasant but if They didn’t hurt then everyone would have them right? Next session gonna be end of this month first of October ill post pictures then thatnks for the comments

InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

Nice can’t wait to see it finished.

BoltThrower
Participant
@boltthrower

Looks great bro.

BigAl
Participant
@bigal

Well line and shade completely finished today color and everything else finished ill have pictures up Gompers its all bloody and gooey right will take pics fresh out the shower tomorrow and y’all let me know what you think

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.