john_was_here
@

ucOWz.jpg

A little backstory, I got the tattoo to show my pride of my home states: Texas and Arizona. I’ve seen the Texas/Texas flag tattoo done a million times, so I figured I would put my own spin on it. Over the past couple of years though I’ve become increasingly dissatisfied with my tattoo. I feel the work is shoddy, the colors don’t look right and it just looks plain. I sometimes get snarky remarks from people and I have some that straight up laugh at me because of it. It really damages the ego. I like the idea behind the tattoo, but it seems the execution didn’t turn out as planned. It seems a little bland, maybe I should spruce it up to enhance it a bit? I’ve also thought about just covering it completely. What do you guys honestly think?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Cover it up.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

That will be so easy to cover up dude 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

cover it up..yes it will be very difficult, you better use a pro or you will end up with worse than what you got, we have some guys who can handle it herein Atlanta, I am sure you can find one in your home state

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Cover that crap up. That would be fairly easy for a good tattooist to cover.
Where are you at maybe some one can recommend an artist for you.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

You can improve that tattoo a whole lot by simply bolding out the outside outline (like really thick), shading the blue part a fade dark to light from outside in.
If you really want to pimp it out, frame the state with filigree, similiar to what you would see on coat of arms/crests designs.
Or you can cover it up with a black bowling ball.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.