JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Now that I’m not horribly swollen, sore, red, etc……. here’s some pics without the glare etc. 😀

I feel a little tight/dry/itchy but no peeling yet.

IMG_0451.jpg
IMG_0457.jpg
IMG_0458.jpg
IMG_0459.jpg
IMG_0463.jpg

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Mods… I can’t seem to show pics from my album. I just pasted the BB Code out of my album pics. Not sure what’s going on. Works fine from an outside source though.

Here’s what I’m doing:

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Looks good

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It’s amazing how much the lower leg will swell after a tattoo

Amok
Participant
@amok

Looking good

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
buttwheat;96936 wrote:
It’s amazing how much the lower leg will swell after a tattoo

Yeah it’s crazy…. I took some pics the day of the sitting probably 4-5 hours afterwords. I didn’t notice how swollen it was at the time. Makes a world of difference when the skin calms down.

Dipland
Participant
@dipland

The detail in the shading is pretty impressive.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

looks great! and i have to agree about the swelling on the lower leg. try to keep it elevated above your heart as much as you can to reduce the swelling.

BoltThrower
Participant
@boltthrower

looks great

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
yodaddynukka;97031 wrote:
looks great! and i have to agree about the swelling on the lower leg. try to keep it elevated above your heart as much as you can to reduce the swelling.

Holy shiznit…. that samurai? piece on your leg must have been intense!

I honestly didn’t even think about swelling at the time. I feel like an idiot. It’s a large wound, of course it’s gonna swell. *eyeroll*

I can’t wait to get the rest of it done. Don’t know yet if we’re going to add to that leg or leave it as a standalone piece…… we’ll see. I’m really digging the placement because it can be seen and reads as a bird from front, side, and back. 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.