Looks pretty good. Welcome.

Joink
Participant
@joink

I dig it. I’m glad it’s B&G too.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Thanks guys…. might stay B&G, might add touches of color to the tail feathers, beak and face. We’ll see what it looks like when it’s finished. I trust the artist’s taste and judgement. I sent a concept and some reference pics of stuff I liked and I’m open to anything he wants to do from the knee down.

Holy crap does it burn right now. I get burning, and then cold chills over the shaded area. Interesting what those nerve endings do.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

congrats on the tattoo

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Wardy;96620 wrote:
welcome to the forum

Huh? She’s been here longer than you have dude.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
ArniVidar;96649 wrote:
Huh? She’s been here longer than you have dude.

LOL…. yep. I’ve just been popping in once in a while… and silently plotting my leg. There may be a Fangorn Forest element coming in the future. Right now I just have to get through this bird. 3 more sessions scheduled, but I’m in no hurry if it takes longer, then it takes longer.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I’m really digging the tail. It’s fluffy as hell. Keep us updated.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
KnightHawk;96652 wrote:
I’m really digging the tail. It’s fluffy as hell. Keep us updated.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

I don’t think he touched that after the outline…. so probably going to get fluffier. 🙂

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I really do like the piece you have going on there. I love the detail on the head as well, as these sometimes get lost as focus is on the body but the eye is really nice.

The feathers would look great with just a hint of colour but as you say all personal preference.

I look forward to seeing more pics.

Take care
Matthew

brok3npr0mise
Participant
@brok3npr0mise

Looks really nice! I love this!

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
Sherav;96666 wrote:
I really do like the piece you have going on there. I love the detail on the head as well, as these sometimes get lost as focus is on the body but the eye is really nice.

Thanks Matthew. I wish I could manage a better picture of the head. The camera seems to be washing out the shading a bit… but yeah, that’s my favorite part too.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.