dessel
Participant
@dessel

hey everyone, i’m new here on this forum

yesterday i got my first tattoo, its a koi tattoo.
i took about 3 hours to get it on my arm
the first 2 hours the pain was bearable, but after the 2nd hour sometimes my skin got really sensitive and i had to really bite through it ๐Ÿ™‚ but it was defenitly worth the pain.

sorry if my english isn’t so perfect haha ๐Ÿ™‚

here are some pics

p1050223h.jpg

p1050226r.jpg

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Linework is a tad off

dessel
Participant
@dessel
BigZach;93435 wrote:
I noticed on a few of the scales near the head it looks like that where you might have twitched a little bit?

Overall though, looks pretty good, I always hate looking at outlines because you never know how the finished product will be

yeah i had a little twich indeed, at the end the limit of my pain was over the roof en i accidently cramped a little bit, but my tattoo guy guaranteed me that he can work it out when the shading will be done

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

That’s usually how it goes, that is just simply an outline for now, with shading added I’m sure it will look a hell of a lot better

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Just remember, no matter how bad it hurts, DON’T sit there and move around. Not only do tattooers hate it, but your tattoo might get a little jagged in the process

Amok
Participant
@amok

Looking good so far, should be a ripper when its finished

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Oh boy another Koi. :rolleyes:
It looks pretty clean nice work. To me 4 hours seems to be a pretty long time for that.
Thanks for posting it. Congrats

dessel
Participant
@dessel
buttwheat;93451 wrote:
Oh boy another Koi. :rolleyes:
It looks pretty clean nice work. To me 4 hours seems to be a pretty long time for that.
Thanks for posting it. Congrats

it lasted just 3 hours, the guy how inked me is doiing this for just a year, but i can assure you that he knows what he’s doiing.

and yes koi tattoo’s are really populair right now but i didn’t take it for beiing part of the populair tattoo group or something like that, i took a koi tattoo, wich for the biggest part i drew myself, for the meaning of a koi tattoo and what it stands for.

now its just waiting for it to be completely finished ๐Ÿ™‚

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Grats on your first tattoo ๐Ÿ™‚ Hopefully the pain won’t be so bad for the rest.

What is the meaning of the koi?

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your tattoo when it is finished! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.