Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Hey guys ๐Ÿ™‚ I promised I’d update you when I actually got my tattoo! Was done yesterday evening – had to wait 3 weeks for the appointment but it was worth the wait ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m really glad my first tat was small considering I didn’t know what to expect pain-wise from it… pretty much what I expected repeated puncture wounds across your skin to feel like lol. I have to give major credit to you guys who sit for 4 hours getting sleeves and tons of fill-in work done… yeow!

But its doing really well, not really red at all.

Anyway, here’s a few pics ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_1078-2.jpg

IMG_1079-2.jpg

IMG_1082-2.jpg

IMG_1094-2.jpg

Thanks for letting me share ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Super sexy. Nice for your first Congrats

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Thanks Buttwheat <3

Adler
Participant
@adler

Congrats on your first tattoo. And so you know, waiting 3 weeks for an appointment is nothing although usually it’s for a bigger piece.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I know waiting for an appointment is normal. It actually worked out well timing-wise since we were at the cabin on the lake last weekend – and lake water, direct sun, and fresh tattoos don’t mix well.

Amok
Participant
@amok

looks great, congrats

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Congrats, Thaela! I like your placement choice!! What does your husband think? I definitely think it looks quite sexy. You will have to get out and show it off at the beach or wherever as soon as you can, but don’t forget the sunscreen!! ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Meow!

Oh, and that coloring came out great, too.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela
msmercury;93192 wrote:
Congrats, Thaela! I like your placement choice!! What does your husband think? I definitely think it looks quite sexy. You will have to get out and show it off at the beach or wherever as soon as you can, but don’t forget the sunscreen!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€ My hubby loves it and has already asked when I’m getting another one lol

Its pretty low in my bikini area so even with skimpy bottoms, you don’t see the whole thing, but I really like the placement too. But yes, I definitely won’t forget the sunscreen! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Nice first piece.

Do you have more ideas you want getting done?

Take care
Matthew

IG-808
Participant
@ig-808

very cool first tattoo, my wife has cat paw prints across her foot. love that black and white photo, very artistic and sexy. now ya just need more ink!!

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Thanks for the replies ๐Ÿ™‚

Sherav;93269 wrote:
Do you have more ideas you want getting done?

Not really. I was vaguely considering getting one of those lucky cats – you know, with the one paw up, one paw down – but not sure where.

IG-808;93285 wrote:
very cool first tattoo, my wife has cat paw prints across her foot. love that black and white photo, very artistic and sexy. now ya just need more ink!!

I was considering putting a paw print on my foot, but then changed my mind. I still would like to have a foot one at some point, and I’d love to see a pic of your wife’s ๐Ÿ™‚

IG-808
Participant
@ig-808
Thaela;93317 wrote:
Thanks for the replies ๐Ÿ™‚

Not really. I was vaguely considering getting one of those lucky cats – you know, with the one paw up, one paw down – but not sure where.

I was considering putting a paw print on my foot, but then changed my mind. I still would like to have a foot one at some point, and I’d love to see a pic of your wife’s ๐Ÿ™‚

here is my wifes foot

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

oh too cute!! Love it ๐Ÿ™‚ I bet that hurt right on the top though!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

congrats on your first! welcome to the addiction

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.