IrieSide
Participant
@irieside

I got my first tattoo a couple days ago and at the time i though it would be cool to get a cross/libra scale that looks like it was drawn by a pen on my calf.. now im (stressing) debating on getting it coverd or enhanced to make it look more kanji or tribal or something that will make it look more professional. any ideas would be VERY much appreciated. here’s a pic

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8930/photoon20110730at1029.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well yikes, that sure looks like it’s put on there with a sharpie.

Any libra/scale image with thicker lines would do just fine, and I don’t think you even need to go for full tribal black.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Was this done at a shop or in someones house? I would really start planning your cover up tattoo.

photoon20110730at1029.jpg

IrieSide
Participant
@irieside

This was actually done at a shop, and i know im working on a cover up thats why i posted this. i was thinking of two thick kanji type brush stroke covering the cross and adding a brush effect to the scale pieces. any other ideas? the lines arent thick at all so shouldnt be to hard to cover up.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It’s 2 days old it may be to late but it’s worth a try. Go soak your leg for an hour or so a couple times a day. If the skin hasnt closed up yet the water will help dilute the ink making it lighter and easier to cover.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.