StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue
buttwheat;92604 wrote:
Nicely done looks good. Do you work at an auto shop?

^^^am I the only one who finds that completely random? lol

ksmothers – Great piece you have there, be sure to post a pic once it’s healed! I wouldn’t think offhand that the color combo chosen would work so well, but it’s quite nice. Congrats on the work.

–tom

ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

Thanks, I would agree on you with the colors, I didnt pick them, and hate purple. But i really like what brooks did. I told him do what you think will look good. 🙂

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttwheat

StandardIssue: I think because if you look over my shoulder you can see cars in the background, and what looks like a shop but its actually a shell gas station on the main bellingham rd..

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
buttwheat;92604 wrote:
StandardIssue;92696 wrote:

ksmothers – Great piece you have there, be sure to post a pic once it’s healed! I wouldn’t think offhand that the color combo chosen would work so well, but it’s quite nice. Congrats on the work.

–tom

Not random at all just observant.

ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

Gotta give you props for noticing the car in the background. It took me a bit to realize what you were talking about cause I sure didn’t see it the first time. 🙂

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Very Nice! I’m liking it.

Cheers,
Marcus

IG-808
Participant
@ig-808

very nice, love the colors. definetly very Disney’ish, reminds me of something from Enchanted…..I am a huge Disney fan. I would love to get a whole Disney enspired half sleeve…

ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

Thank you!! It was funny, we went out last weekend and my friend kept calling it a baby phoenix. But I want to get more Disney on me. :p

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

nice ink you got there

ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.