mein_teil
Participant
@mein_teil

Hey everyone by any chance do you recognise this tattoo? Is it from something in particular? I’m interested in seeing the original that’s all…

tattoolady.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I doubt it’s anything in particular. It’s just an extremely poorly done, hideously ugly tattoo of a failed life/death concept inside a heart-shape.

Amok
Participant
@amok

I’ve seen that concept before where it looks good, but that one is horribly done

mein_teil
Participant
@mein_teil

yea I came across it online and I liked the concept but overall its pretty poor…was just seeing if there was perhaps a better version out there somewhere!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

where did you get the picture from?

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
ArniVidar;91584 wrote:
I doubt it’s anything in particular. It’s just an extremely poorly done, hideously ugly tattoo of a failed life/death concept inside a heart-shape.

I must tell you, I think I get more enjoyment reading your replies to posts than anything else. I don’t know if it is the way you put things, just the general spirit of your reply, or the picturesque & expressive way you detail your opinion, but I love reading them! :):):)

mein_teil
Participant
@mein_teil
buttwheat;91607 wrote:
where did you get the picture from?

I think I just google searched thigh tattoo..

ArniVidar
@arnividar
msmercury;91624 wrote:
I must tell you, I think I get more enjoyment reading your replies to posts than anything else. I don’t know if it is the way you put things, just the general spirit of your reply, or the picturesque & expressive way you detail your opinion, but I love reading them! :):):)

:confused:

LOL.. thank you.. I guess ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
ArniVidar;91662 wrote:
:confused:

LOL.. thank you.. I guess ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Yes, it is a compliment. You have a way with words and expressing yourself. Sometimes it is humorous and sometimes it is just expressed very well with lively descriptive words & always to the point. You do have a great sense of humor, btw. Perhaps you should write. Do you do any writing and if so, what type of things do you write? :):):)

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hah.. I can’t ‘write’ in the sense that you mean. I have absolutely no creativity in me. ๐Ÿ™‚

As for my writing (and indeed my voice, outside the internet), I hate mollycoddling, or beating around the bush or whatever you want to call it. I believe that the truth is always better in the end, regardless of it’s impact in the now, so I speak my opinion openly and honestly. Sometimes this makes people angry with me, calling me names or even trying to attack me, but I don’t really care. I’ve long since gotten past feeling like I need to please everybody. Most people actually appreciate this quality in me after they’ve finished being angry with me or even trying to beat me for stating the obvious truth.

So… don’t ask me if this dress makes you look fat, unless you’re prepared to hear the truth ๐Ÿ˜‰

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
ArniVidar;91667 wrote:
Hah.. I can’t ‘write’ in the sense that you mean. I have absolutely no creativity in me. ๐Ÿ™‚

As for my writing (and indeed my voice, outside the internet), I hate mollycoddling, or beating around the bush or whatever you want to call it. I believe that the truth is always better in the end, regardless of it’s impact in the now, so I speak my opinion openly and honestly. Sometimes this makes people angry with me, calling me names or even trying to attack me, but I don’t really care. I’ve long since gotten past feeling like I need to please everybody. Most people actually appreciate this quality in me after they’ve finished being angry with me or even trying to beat me for stating the obvious truth.

So… don’t ask me if this dress makes you look fat, unless you’re prepared to hear the truth ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hahaha! I guess you have to watch your back, then! LOL. Ok, I won’t be asking you if I look fat in my dress. I really DON’T want the truth! Hehehe. ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hah, you needn’t worry about that much. I’ve seen your pics, and you’re hot. Brian is a lucky guy, never having to have to lie to his wife about that particular detail at least ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
ArniVidar;91670 wrote:
Hah, you needn’t worry about that much. I’ve seen your pics, and you’re hot. Brian is a lucky guy, never having to have to lie to his wife about that particular detail at least ๐Ÿ™‚

Aw, thank you. That’s really sweet! Right back atcha’, you’re hot yourself. I noticed that as soon as I joined this forum, but kept quiet about it, but as I get to know people a little bit, I’m opening up some. (I’m extremely shy) One thing I like about this forum, plenty of hot guys with hot tattoos and hot girls for you guys! Oooooh, so much fun!! ;););)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Jesus you two get a room

ArniVidar
@arnividar

LOL.. sorry buttwheat ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.