Amok
Participant
@amok

Good tattoo for the most part, yes there’s a couple wonky lines but who cares? Tattoos aren’t meant to be perfect.

Congrats on your new ink, can’t wait to see it coloured!

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Beautiful tat. The only complaint I have is the names coming off the banners. They’ll get lost in the color.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;91510 wrote:
Don’t encourage him! I’m trying to turn this into a warm, fuzzy forum, where everyone loves everything! Peace and love!

good luck!!!!

TwinsDad
Participant
@twinsdad

im also looking for ideas as to where I can go with this tattoo, I want to work off this and my it flow into a chest piece and also some sleeve work.

aheard420
Participant
@aheard420

looks fantastic, should upload new pics after each colour session so we can see your progress!

TwinsDad
Participant
@twinsdad

I will be doing that! i cant wait to get started on the color!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;91506 wrote:
Really? Are you just looking for shit to bitch about? A piece that big is never going to be perfect unless you want to wait five years for a seat with one of the masters. This artist did a really nice job. I think I’m going to be able to start my apprenticeship soon, and if you are this tough on my shit when I open my own shop I’m charging your ass double! Go stare at Kat Von D’s tits, loser!

Kat Von D is gorgeous though Dave.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
WardyInk;92037 wrote:
Kat Von D is gorgeous though Dave.

She looks like the type of hooker who would stand outside of a trailer park with a baby in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Her and Jesse James make a classy couple.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
maniacthw;92070 wrote:
She looks like the type of hooker who would stand outside of a trailer park with a baby in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Her and Jesse James make a classy couple.

Yeah, I’m sure you wouldn’t let her blow you. Fag. 😀

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
maniacthw;92070 wrote:

different people are attracted to different people. i myself would shag her even if she had a dick just do her up the back door.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;92084 wrote:
different people are attracted to different people. i myself would shag her even if she had a dick just do her up the back door.

I’m pretty sure she does have a dick. I swear she has an adams apple

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

lol Sorry, Twinsdad, consider this thread hijacked. :p Better get some new pics up to get us back on track. As for Kat, not sure if she does or doesn’t but I would definitely be willing to let her show me!

Amok
Participant
@amok

Kat Von D is the most annoying fucker on TV, she just needs to shut the fuck up.

Wouldn’t kick her out of bed though, unless she started talking.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;92192 wrote:
Kat Von D is the most annoying fucker on TV, she just needs to shut the fuck up.

Wouldn’t kick her out of bed though, unless she started talking.

i agree she is really annoying and her laugh is dreadful but i would still lick her bum.

starboardside75
Participant
@starboardside75

That’s one big honking nautical star!

Jk, lools awesome so far, can’t wait to see this all finished.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.