Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I believe he means that yellow can become green. As in you can cover it up with green.

Amok
Participant
@amok

yeah, I’m a fucking dumbass

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Happens to the best of us haha

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Amok;92302 wrote:
I’ll be stoked if the yellow becomes green, had no idea that could happen.

This made me LOL.

Seriously though, after it’s healed, some darker colors could make it a lot better. I really hate how he did all four feet facing outward. Hopefully some new colors will make it pop.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I was going to say the exact same thing butt said about the colors last night but i was having connection issues on my phone in my bedroom. That and i was getting head.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
yodaddynukka;92343 wrote:
I was going to say the exact same thing butt said about the colors last night but i was having connection issues on my phone in my bedroom. That and i was getting head.

It’s just amazing the things we do while getting head. The wife draws the line at eating while getting head.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
buttwheat;92364 wrote:
It’s just amazing the things we do while getting head. The wife draws the line at eating while getting head.

She prolly doesnt want the crumbs all over her hair. Totally understandable.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
yodaddynukka;92366 wrote:
She prolly doesnt want the crumbs all over her hair. Totally understandable.

No it was a cheese wiz accident

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
buttwheat;92371 wrote:
No it was a cheese wiz accident

did the can have an issue with premature ejaculation?? zinggggg

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

I think I liked it better in the black than in color, but still I don’t think it looks bad. I do agree about changing the yellow though, and maybe making 2 or 3 of the feet face in instead of out.. if it’s even possible, I don’t know…

Nice idea about the Chinese dragon for your wife, that’s sweet 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

its a large custom piece that looks more like some flash, simplified not too holding to traditional japanese, very americanized, color pallet is real bad, but you can let it heal and get it redone………….Ive gotten some old stuff I wasnt happy with redone, it makes you feel better!

Rorith
Participant
@rorith

when it’s healed change some colors to make them dark and more shading.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.