stuart_little
Participant
@stuart_little

Hi All,

I am hoping someone can help with an idea for a cover up, I dislike the feathers and the lines coming from the dream catcher. The dream catcher itself is ok ( maybe a little dark ) I am thinking of having the feathers lasered and the lines and cross lasered too, and then getting some coloured beads added to the dream catcher and some colour added to the ribbons and beads on the bottom ( if this is possible ) does anyone else have any ideas they can help me with.

Thanks in advance
🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Best advice you could get is going to your tattoo artist

stuart_little
Participant
@stuart_little

Yeah I am going tomorrow, but I have been looking online to get ideas and just can’t seem to see anything that could help. Hopefully tomorrow I will get some ideas, Thanks anyway

ArniVidar
@arnividar

There’s no picture, so nobody can see what you’re talking about.

stuart_little
Participant
@stuart_little
stuart_little;87091 wrote:
Hi All,

I am hoping someone can help with an idea for a cover up, I dislike the feathers and the lines coming from the dream catcher. The dream catcher itself is ok ( maybe a little dark ) I am thinking of having the feathers lasered and the lines and cross lasered too, and then getting some coloured beads added to the dream catcher and some colour added to the ribbons and beads on the bottom ( if this is possible ) does anyone else have any ideas they can help me with.

Thanks in advance
🙂

Isn’t this a photo??

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You are quoting and showing nothing but text. Nobody has access to your google mail but yourself. You can see the picture… nobody else can.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

2242132459_cfde3e7a6c_o.jpg

stuart_little
Participant
@stuart_little
buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.