AEnimaDrummer98
Participant
@aenimadrummer98

So this tattoo place in my town does free tattoos if it’s your first one and is smaller than a quarter. All you gotta do is tip the artist. I went and got this skull on my ass.

tat.jpg

Crappy cell phone pic

0426012321.jpg

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

LOL……………..how much did you tip him to have to do your ass ?????

AEnimaDrummer98
Participant
@aenimadrummer98

I tipped him 20 bucks

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

haha! legend for getting it on your ass!

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

well… you get what you pay for ๐Ÿ˜›

Adler
Participant
@adler

How freakin’ lame.

AEnimaDrummer98
Participant
@aenimadrummer98

Hey screw you two haters, I got exactly what I wanted for free. I showed him a zippo that panzer skull was on and he did it perfect so hate all you want, I got it for me and only me.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It is the bestest tattoo ever!

Adler
Participant
@adler
AEnimaDrummer98;85757 wrote:
… he did it perfect so hate all you want, I got it for me and only me.

I would think in a “perfect” skull tattoo the crossbones would at least look like bones and be aligned on either side, but as long as you’re happy. And I agree you got what you paid for…but you still tipped too much. Best of luck with your future tattoos.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

It was worth every penny.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

i actually think its awesome haha!

Adler
Participant
@adler
WardyInk;85767 wrote:
i actually think its awesome haha!

I don’t mean any offense by this but that’s where the age factor comes into play I think. As a teenager you think it’s “awesome” and “legend” to get a shitty, free, ass tattoo but someone older like me thinks it’s dumb as hell. No right or wrong I suppose, just different views influenced in part by age and experience. (But then again knowing me I would still have disliked it even when I was a teen).

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Adler;85793 wrote:
I don’t mean any offense by this but that’s where the age factor comes into play I think. As a teenager you think it’s “awesome” and “legend” to get a shitty, free, ass tattoo but someone older like me thinks it’s dumb as hell. No right or wrong I suppose, just different views influenced in part by age and experience. (But then again knowing me I would still have disliked it even when I was a teen).

fair enough age does probably play appart in it matey, then again i love skulls ๐Ÿ˜€

ithompson
Participant
@ithompson

Just seems like an all around terrible idea. However you did get it on your ass so you never have to look at it, there’s always a plus I suppose.

Adler
Participant
@adler
WardyInk;85799 wrote:
fair enough age does probably play appart in it matey, then again i love skulls ๐Ÿ˜€

I like skull tattoos too, just not horribly executed ones on some dudes ass.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.