ChrisShahid
@

I got this tattoo a while ago and i need another one on the left shoulder. I also need advice on how to tie this whole thing together, because it feels to scattered and random to me. Im egyptian and the eye is the eye of ra and the top is a scarab bug hieroglyph. Any ideas on what i should get??:confused: http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g365/chrisshahid/20866fbf.jpg
20866fbf.jpg

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

I personally feel any Egyptian themed tattoo needs at least one ankh….of course, two of my three tattoos have an ankh in them, so I’m biased 😀

SkiMask
Participant
@skimask

I agree; an ankh would look good right in the middle. Pick another symbol with special meaning to you for the left. I’d have some light rays coming from behind the ankh that go across the other 3 to tie it all together and have that “one piece’ feel.

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein
SkiMask;84603 wrote:
I agree; an ankh would look good right in the middle. Pick another symbol with special meaning to you for the left. I’d have some light rays coming from behind the ankh that go across the other 3 to tie it all together and have that “one piece’ feel.

by the power of RAAAAAAAAH!!

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

I definitely agree with the ankh. I have an ankh myself, so I too am biased. Maybe on the other side of the ankh in the middle, you could also get an image of one of the gods or goddesses.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.