DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

So as an apprentice I am subject to some perks like free tattoos. The only drawback is it happens when I least expect it. Normally I’m not mentally prepared. I’m a bit of a wussy too. I walked into the shop for a normal day’s work yesterday and was told to prep my mentor’s station and lie down cause I’m about to get tattooed. Here is the resulting art. It was done with a new red tinted grey-wash called “Fresh”. I guess it’s supposed to look new even after it’s healed.

f1b31fca.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

So what’s the point of such a tattoo (your mentor tattooing you out of the blue)? Is it so you can watch and learn more closely?

TikiTurtle
Participant
@tikiturtle

Did you have a choice? could you of said no? I guess its not too bad just think I would want something I wanted…if you didnt have a choice.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Who cares what it is, you got a sweet piece of ink.

Cheers,
Marcus

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

It was a drawing my mentor did that I’ve been eyeballing for a while. Pun intended. My mentor wanted to try out this new ink, he walks me through the process, and I get to learn. I don’t see a negative. I have plans for most of my body. I don’t have any real plans for my left leg though, other than to just get neat looking tattoos or to let another apprentice practice on me. In fact the first tattoo I apply on a person will be on my left thigh.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It’s a win-win 😀

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss

Nice tattoo, no offense but is it a bio mechanical vagina? Either way I like it:D

clay1680
@

Its an eye that he’s been eyeballing, pun intended.
and that fresh ink or whatever it is looks sweet, is this healed or “fresh”

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss
clay1680;84358 wrote:
Its an eye that he’s been eyeballing, pun intended.
and that fresh ink or whatever it is looks sweet, is this healed or “fresh”

Got it, you can see where my mind is at:D

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon
ArniVidar;84177 wrote:
It’s a win-win 😀

+1!

Interesting ink with an interesting story! Wish anything remotely interesting like that happened when I walked in to work. Usually it’s more along the lines of something out of Office Space.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

It’s still a bit dry and scabby. The red has faded a bit. Most of the red in thie picture is because it was just finished. I’ll post healed pics.

downriver
Participant
@downriver

I like the idea of a red tinted wash, I’m gonna check that out.

Cheers,

R~

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

That’s a pretty bad ass tattoo. It looks really good.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.