Gambino
Participant
@gambino

welp, got this done about 10-11 days ago. it’s also my avatar. this was taken the day after. it was done by an apprentice who had about 30 tattoos or so(if i recall correctly). paid $70 for it.

gambinotat.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The new buttwheat has no comment.

Gambino
Participant
@gambino

a lot of people tend to say the N is backwards. but it’s just the font that was used. it was a replacement font for Old English, and i stupidly okayed it without thoroughly looking at it, up close.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
buttwheat;83783 wrote:

Then the new buttwheat should not have bothered with the post at all.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

I’m guessing he said that to avoid saying something mean.

clay1680
@

not bad for an apprentice cant really find any mistakes and i like that font better than old english. old english is probably the most common tattoo font and what you did is better than getting the same tat font as everybody else

highguage
@
buttwheat;83783 wrote:

you = fail

Gambino
Participant
@gambino
clay1680;83799 wrote:
not bad for an apprentice cant really find any mistakes and i like that font better than old english. old english is probably the most common tattoo font and what you did is better than getting the same tat font as everybody else

Funny thing is… I asked for Old English. And, the guy that was training the apprentice had printed out a font on a mac(in photoshop) that was comparable to old english. I think it’s called Black Letter or something.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
highguage;83824 wrote:
you = fail

Says the guy that made a completely useless post about a completely useless post?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
highguage;83824 wrote:
you = fail

New buttwheat says that’s cool.
Old buttwheat would have looked at your tattoo album and just smiled.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.