Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd

I understand people will be expressing their opinions, but it doesnt hurt anyone to be a little tactful.
Evidently Xfiles4ever did take the comments as rude, as I would have if people were saying the following about something that will be etched on my flesh forever. It isnt just a sketch on a piece paper after all.

‘The diferance between these two turtle cover ups are night and day the second one is well done and thought out. the first one is just a blob of shit’

‘Dude from those pics it looks horrible. Your next cover up is what a long sleeve shirt?’ – A little hostil, no?

‘The mistakes people make you would think one was enough’

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Thank You Leah!!!

Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd

No problem at all XFiles4Ever! I think your turtle is very cute!

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Thanks. I really do love it. It fits my personality and it has cultural significance for me as well. Its just a few more days before the pain begins again. I hope to get a Taino Sol, hopefully to have on the other side of the same arm, so it will be a turtle and a sun but the Taino Sun is not a typical sun. Its tribal and its kind of funny looking but it represents my culture and will go nicely with the turtle. The Taino sun I’m gonna do at a festival. I really hope I can go to this festival and take my daughter who also has a tattoo and have her bring a friend and while they’re doing what teens do I can get the tattoo and have it all turned into a quarter sleeve…We shall see…

Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd

Sounds good 🙂

I like the idea of turning into a quarter sleeve! And its nice to hear that someone is getting a tattoo because it means something to them, rather then just a random design! The people with tattoos who I am friends with in the area im from, they all have pin up girls and random butterflys that mean nothing to them!

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Yeah I’m excited about it if I can get it that is. I hope so.

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Touch Up Done Today!!! Remember, It’s a cover-up.

Picture070.jpg

Picture071.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That is SOO much better.

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

I agree. I saw the old photo and now this and its much better!!!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

way better. looks like there is some raised skin under there. scars?

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Its from the original tattoo. It’s the lettering.

Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd

Love it! Look really cute 😀

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Glad you’re much happier with this one. Congrats.

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Thank You!!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
XFiles4Ever;82814 wrote:
Its from the original tattoo. It’s the lettering.

Eeek! I hadn’t noticed that in the original one. That must really suck, having it raised so thick.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.