ryanwolves
Participant
@ryanwolves

Hey, new here, had this sleeve about 12 months ago but i think it need to be ‘Fuller’ if you know what I mean, I need something extra to it but im not sure what, maybe outlines on the clouds and some more detail in background, let me know what you guys think

Any response will be appreciated 🙂

ryanwolves
Participant
@ryanwolves

tatts.jpg

ryanwolves
Participant
@ryanwolves

Also, while im on the subject of my tatts, any idea if these can be covered or incorporated into a sleeve.
tatts3.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
ryanwolves;80233 wrote:
Any response will be appreciated 🙂

Remember you asked. Go get a few laser sessions on it to lighten it up and start over with a better tattooist.

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

Pics are too small to really see what’s going on with both of them.

ryanwolves
Participant
@ryanwolves

I agree, it isn’t very good, pissed off to be honest, got it done on the cheap and shouldn’t have. I think the outside of sleeve is ok its just the inside, can’t afford laser treatment and then get redone is there no-way around it, like fill it in a bit more add extras to it? Any help with samples would be great thanks in advance

ryanwolves
Participant
@ryanwolves

For example maybe fill the clouds in more so they are like this – 2largey.jpg
Would a decent tattooist be able to do this?

ryanwolves
Participant
@ryanwolves

Another option for the front maybe? 3largew.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I have no input on how to save your sleeve, but both these tattoos you posted as examples are rubbish so I hope you don’t use them for any definite detail thoughts.

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

Where do you live?
Do you have any good artists in your area?
Maybe you could talk to one about the possibility to salvage/re-work/cover what you’ve got.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
ryanwolves;80262 wrote:
can’t afford laser treatment and then get redone is there no-way around it,

So you learned nothing about being cheap? Start saving and get this redone correctly. i hate to see you back on here in a couple of months with the thread” Help me try to save this sleeve again”

ryanwolves
Participant
@ryanwolves

Thanks stubarber suppose thats what ill have to do, ill have to find out if there are any decent artists in the area, I live in the west midlands UK

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.