buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

New tattoo today done at the Jet City Tattoo Expo by Christy Brooker. It is a Guy Harvey piece as a memorial to my dad.

97cf0848.jpg

Rider68
Participant
@rider68

Awesome! How long did it take?

Adler
Participant
@adler

That came out nice, huh? At first I thought the guys in the boat looked weird but I went back and looked at the reference and it really looks good. If anything, there’s something about the end of the marlin’s pointy thing (whatever it’s called) that looks a bit off but overall I think she did a real nice job with the fish and water and the entire tattoo. I’d actually like to see it from slightly farther back to see how it fits on the chest. By the way, how’d it feel…especially considering what we talked about before? Congrats buttwheat, nice piece and especially with the meaning.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Rider it took about three hours.
Adler I think it might be the angle on the pointy thingy. I’m not sure yet all I’ve seen is a picture of it. And the chest was a walk in the park as with what we talked about earlier I will post a more zoomed out pic. It was hard to get a good picture with the lighting in the place.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

1c3864ca.jpg

tri99erapy
Participant
@tri99erapy

Very nice work….great tribute to your dad.

sidelvar
Participant
@sidelvar

wow dude, you need to start buzzing that chest hair.

oh yeah. nice work BW.

seriously though…

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

Very nice rendition of that painting. I love how that water is working.

Please shoot us another picture after it’s healed and all that chicken skin has flattened out.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Yeah, that’s cool as hell. Good location, goes real well on the pec. Are you happy with it?

Joshy
Participant
@joshy

Looks really cool mate!

I hated having my chest tattooed!

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

why is the end of the fishermans line in the water and not in the mouth of the fish ???

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
reefdiver;79948 wrote:
why is the end of the fishermans line in the water and not in the mouth of the fish ???

I guess she forgot the end that went into the fishes mouth. It’s on the original.

df8ced67.jpg

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

it should be easy to add……………

looks great ,,,,,,,

Adler
Participant
@adler

Buttwheat, are you dry healing your tattoos now where you’re not using any ointments or lotions or what? How’s that working for you, not too dry or cracking?

Bixler
Participant
@bixler

Nice work BW. Placement looks great.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.