yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

im not a fan, especially the dragon. the line work and coloring dont do it for me. just my honest opinion…

garyc6663
Participant
@garyc6663
yodaddynukka;80103 wrote:
im not a fan, especially the dragon. the line work and coloring dont do it for me. just my honest opinion…

i new everyone wouldnt like my tattoos, but its ok, thanks 4 being honest

i think the dragon is jst over 10years old nd its prob the only tattoo not to fade

mporcelhall
Participant
@mporcelhall

YOour tats are kickass

garyc6663
Participant
@garyc6663
mporcelhall;80645 wrote:
YOour tats are kickass

thanks 😀

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78
XFiles4Ever;79355 wrote:
I have a tattoo that is about 8 or 9 yrs old that I absolutely despise and I look forward to covering it up in about 2 weeks…I noticed that it really fading now. I hated it so much I would put fade cream on it-lol. But yeah, all tattoos fade. They are an investment. You have to get them redone every so often.

What tattoo are you getting covered and what are you getting it covered with? Nice tattoos tho, don’t think I could handle the pain on my rib cage, my shin hurt enough when I was getting my leg sleeve done.

garyc6663
Participant
@garyc6663
Infamous78;80887 wrote:
What tattoo are you getting covered and what are you getting it covered with? Nice tattoos tho, don’t think I could handle the pain on my rib cage, my shin hurt enough when I was getting my leg sleeve done.

on my leg sleeve i thought behind my knee near the top was the worst pain out of all my tattoos, but the ones on my ribs a had to do 2 sitting on each, otherwise i wouldnt have hacked it lol

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.