xXlil_missXx
Participant
@xxlil_missxx

hi cud anyone help me with a coverup, i havent a clue wat to do with it, i can send the pic and u will no wat i mean, basically a bad job gone wrong

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Upload a pic, either you could just have it covered up with a colorful tat, or you may need to go and laser it down a few notches..

With no picture we can’t do much :rolleyes:

Zach

xXlil_missXx
Participant
@xxlil_missxx

xXlil_missXx
Participant
@xxlil_missxx

tryin to get pic up, 2 secs

xXlil_missXx
Participant
@xxlil_missxx

ok picture now in my albums, wud even keep the butterfly its round it thats dun wrong

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

You should have no problem covering that up, imo. I think that the swirls around the butterfly are small enough that it can be done, the only problem is the dark ink. You might have to incorporate the swirls in a design somehow.

I would just start looking for something you would like to get that can incorporate nicely with your butterfly.

Find a better artist too. One that is known for good cover ups.

But I think you have a manageable piece, let me know how it goes.

Zach

xXlil_missXx
Participant
@xxlil_missxx

a gd drawer might help, someone who could take the pic and design one

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach
xXlil_missXx;78996 wrote:
a gd drawer might help, someone who could take the pic and design one

Take it into which ever tattoo artist you will go to, they will better know what will work to cover it up than any regular artist. And almost all of the professional tattoo artists are very good artists ๐Ÿ™‚

Zach

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

My best advice is DO YOUR RESEARCH. Try and read reviews about local tattoo studios (just type into Google “tattoo studios in Wherever, Ireland”) LOOK at portfolios. Many studios have online portfolios that are more current than the ones you actually touch and feel in the studio. Even if you’re not a great artist, you CAN look at a book and tell if the art is pure crap, or if it’s pretty good.

A cover-up is going to cost you some money. Plan for, and budget a fairly large amount to get that fixed, or else you will have an even bigger cluster on your hands. Look on Bing for pictures that inspire you, and take that to the artist of your choice. Good luck!

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber
BigZach;78997 wrote:
And almost all of the professional tattoo artists are very good artists ๐Ÿ™‚

Zach

Ahhhh . . . I’d have to disagree with that one. Most pros are average, at best.

Take some time and find an artist that you really LOVE. Then see how excited that person is about incorporating your new ideas on subject matter. Otherwise you may end up with an even bigger tattoo that now needs another, even harder, coverup.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
xXlil_missXx;78988 wrote:
hi cud anyone help me with a coverup, i havent a clue wat to do with it, i can send the pic and u will no wat i mean, basically a bad job gone wrong

Is this English?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.