Lindsnus
Participant
@lindsnus

This is my brother’s original artwork, upon request. I decided to go big for my first tattoo…
Tell me what you think!

1114001940.jpg

1114001936.jpg

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

Damn, big and rib/back for first tattoo! How long did it take? I like the tree but it looks like more of the branches need shading????? Are those cherry blossoms?

ithompson
Participant
@ithompson

Looks good, I also went with a rib tattoo for my first 😀 only way to get the right introduction to tats in my opinion. Congrats on the ink

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Very nice design, but I think it could use some background. Mountian, sky, something.

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

maybe some light clouds just to finish it off

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Looks unfinished… You should have more flowers on there, or is it supposed to be loosing flowers? In that case, you should have some laying on the ground around the three or something..
It’s a nice tattoo and all, it just looks like it’s missing something. Background, more shading on the three itself(especially the roots), etc. That would make it a REALLY good tattoo.

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

I agree that it needs something to give it more depth.

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

It’s a nice design but it makes me feel sad looking at it….gloomy

Lindsnus
Participant
@lindsnus

Yeah, I am going back in to get some more shading and darkening of some lines. It is supposed to be losing flowers, kind of dead looking. I’m not so sure about adding a background because I like the idea of just the tree…maybe some clouds but idk. Thanks for the input guys. 🙂

Desert
Participant
@desert

Awesome tattoo, especially for your first one.

I have a fairly large design planned for the same placement for my first as well.
Keep us updated with pictures after the next session.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.