@bigzach

Two sessions down, one small one to go!

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

mamajess
Participant
@mamajess

Wow this is really pretty! What will be done on the last session?

Sonofequinox
Participant
@sonofequinox

That’s pretty damn neat looking. I love all the detail, especially in the feathers. Great design and positioning. Nice work!

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach
mamajess;77137 wrote:
Wow this is really pretty! What will be done on the last session?

I think that I am going to get some golden or orange tints behind the red feathers to expand on the idea of a true fire phoenix, and thanks for the compliments! The artist did an amazing job

mamajess
Participant
@mamajess

Very nice! Can’t wait to see the end result! Be sure to post pics!

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I will definitely make sure to upload the finished product, again thanks for the compliments

tattooholic
Participant
@tattooholic

Looks really good! I support your decision to add some golden shades to the piece, I think it will really add depth to it.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I hope so, I am going in Jan 25th for my next tattoo, so then I will probably talk to him about the phoenix

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Usually when I hear “Phoenix” I gear up for a major eye roll. Not in this case- This looks really well done, it fits your back fantastically and if you add some gold for depth I think it wil be out of this world. Take care of it- red tends to fade faster than other colors.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Thanks G, I tried to stray away from typical phoenix tattoos that many people have and I wanted something more “bad ass” looking, I ended up making the original design on photoshop with some other cropped images to try and get it where I wanted

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.