mlanny88
Participant
@mlanny88

That’s going to be awesome TaherH; post up some closer, bigger resolution pictures when you get chance so we can see the detail. The hair looks really good.

TaherH
Participant
@taherh

Toomanynotenough its in my albums, but don’t wry I’ll post better pics when I have my next session this tuesday. Thanks alot for yalls comments

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough
TaherH;77456 wrote:
Toomanynotenough its in my albums, but don’t wry I’ll post better pics when I have my next session this tuesday. Thanks alot for yalls comments

Thanks. Look forward to seeing a closer picture. Is it going to have no color? Who’s doing it?

TaherH
Participant
@taherh

Naw I love the look of his black and grey style so I’m stickin to that. It’s done by Litos at Forbiddenimages.com. He’s really good check him out.
I go back tomorow for another session, can’t wait to see whats next 🙂

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

you had the link arse ways, fixed it for ya, but i cant make it bigger. must be the size you uploaded

TaherH
Participant
@taherh

thanks alot bro. I’m gonna try and figure it out again, but if i can’t i might have some questions for you…

TaherH
Participant
@taherh

TaherH
Participant
@taherh

TaherH
Participant
@taherh

Hell ya i figured it out! Im gonna start a new post to get rid of all the X’s and shit. Please keep chekin up on my progress i love to hear yalls opinions

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.