southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

Well ….

I …..

Am ….

FINISHED!!!!

YAY!!!

Of course, you can look at my profile and dig through the album to see the work in progress from the stencil all the way to the final piece!

I am so happy! I really couldn’t be any more thrilled with this piece! ๐Ÿ˜€

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

Sorry these are crappy camera phone pics. I will get better looking pictures of up as soon as it begins to heal up ๐Ÿ˜€

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

157 views & nobody has ANYTHING to say?!?!? REALLY!? :confused::confused:

I managed to get a slightly better up close picture of it, with the digi camera.

You can see more of the colors in it than the phone camera showed.

I’m just super happy with it so I thought I’d share! ๐Ÿ™‚

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Of course you are pleased with it, it’s a very nice piece of work – are there wolves in the tribal section? Congratulations on getting it finished, any more work in the pipeline?

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

Thanks! lol I am so ecstatic about it that I keep running over to my huge wall mirror & staring at it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ My boyfriend keeps laughing and making fun of me for being obsessed lol

The tribal is actually a single wolf-head just mirrored since they line up along my spine, my artist said in order for it to look even that it needed to be symmetrical on my spine.

I definitely plan to get more, it is just the matter of money lol

I want to have a piece on my back that incorporates all 9 of my native american spirit guides, (the other 8 will of course be in tribal style as well just to match them up to my wolves), as my wolves symbolizes my main N.A. spirit guide.

Of course I have others in mind that don’t go along with this particular tattoo/theme lol I have a toy/cartoonish train I want to get done for my son. My bestie & I wanna get matching ones with unique twists that suit our individuality, I want to get one for my future hubby who is a US Army soldier & is deploying next year for an entire year, and who knows what else ๐Ÿ™‚

I am still working out the details on all of them so that I can take them to my artist and tell him what I want and then let him play around with them until he creates me another masterpiece like he did with this one ๐Ÿ˜€

fairytale
Participant
@fairytale

Don’t like the flower part sorry it doesn’t match the black part. Sorry to say that but it’s my opinion.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi I think it is a very nicely executed tattoo and I love the use of colours on the roses.
There is also much room to keep adding to it if you wanted to expand it further which is also a bonus.

That is a nice piece – I am not a huge tribal fan but that was very nicely done and well filled.

Take care
Matthew

PS The thing is a lot of ppl just like to look at ink – a no comment is not a slight it is just part of our passing through community. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.