tatcanvas
Participant
@tatcanvas

Hi guys,

i need some advice on getting a tattoo over my nipple, which i am getting done in a weeks time. I’m a little worried that there might be some complications as the skin on my nipple is very soft and i don’t want my artist to dog meat the shit out of it. My question is, do you have to be more gentle with the area so to speak and not just tattoo it as a normal area, would it be better to get a couple of sessions done on the nipple instead of trying to get the thing perfect the first time? My nipple is going to be a tigers eye, so the actual nipple will be the pupil and the areola will be the iris. My tattooist knows his shit, but has never done a nipple before so some advice from you peeps would be awsome so i can share this with him.

thanks in advance
1 luv n shit, peace

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

The nipple is safe to tattoo but since it is raised and a very sensitive area (huge amount of pain receptors in that region) the artist will have to go slow and steady,

The main reason is that your nipple can and most likely will swell up and can push the pigment out.

Also may need 2-3 sessions for the pigment to take.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.