LorennnR
Participant
@lorennnr

This is my first tat, about 2 years old now. Its on my left side, just beside my hip bone. Im due for my second in a few days! 🙂 feel free to share opinions.

33n9r9t.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar
LorennnR;75508 wrote:
feel free to share opinions.

You quite sure?

LorennnR
Participant
@lorennnr

Perhaps not, if you’re going to be nasty.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

When we are asked to give our opinions, we give our opinions. When those opinions are negative, people usually call us nasty. That’s why I asked you if you were quite sure 🙂

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
LorennnR;75516 wrote:
Perhaps not, if you’re going to be nasty.

thats no fun. indian giver. i had my hopes up. but, since you dont want opinions i wont tell you that it is poorly done 🙂

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Apostle 228;75527 wrote:
since you dont want opinions i wont tell you that it is poorly done 🙂

Yeah, and definitely don’t warn her not to get the new ink done by the same person that did the old one!

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
ArniVidar;75529 wrote:
Yeah, and definitely don’t warn her not to get the new ink done by the same person that did the old one!

Definitely dont tell her that. The artist is obviously extremely competent, and will create many great tattoos just like this one!

LorennnR
Participant
@lorennnr

To be perfectly honest, I think its rather cruel to just go around criticising other people. Whatever happened to common politeness? If you dont like it, I couldnt care less, but to hide behind sarcastic ploys intended to hurt someone is pathetic.

aaron_
Participant
@aaron_

Instead of hiding behind sarcastic ploys or small bushes I’ll just go ahead and urge you to do your research for your second tattoo and get an awesome piece. If you are planning to get your second tattoo done by the same artist as the first I really hope you will reconsider as whoever did the first one did not do you any favors. Either way good luck and I hope you will take all these posts into consideration.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

It’s interesting to me how much people here need lipstick on their pigs.

post 1:

It’s ugly, find a new artist.

Post 2:

It’s lacking the foundation of structure and design lending it a somewhat pale and washed out looking piece of art. The artist was not suitably trained to do this type of tattoo and therefore I would suggest you research the artist a little more before the next one if you are going to go with this style, or any style that requires a tattoo gun.

Really, these are the same posts. one just has lipstick on it. Wouldn’t you like us to be honest now and when you find a goo artist and we start raving over it you know it’s genuine?

oh, and
DON’T ASK FOR OPINIONS IF YOU DON”T WANT OPINIONS

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

What is that black smudge next to it?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.