DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

I posted this… http://www.thetattooforum.com/new-tatt-work-progress-t16760.html …. 3 weeks ago. Anyhow i’m done now! YAY!

This is it one day old, and its not the best pic (taken by my 8yro, i dont thinks shes done too bad LOL!!!) and he is looking a bit dull as the healing has started, but here you go…

I’ll update the pic once the healing has finished ๐Ÿ˜€

I know that he’s not everyones bag, but he’s mine and i love him!!!!

Take care
DD xx

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Just wanted to say that has some nice flow to it and I really do like the Erebus style that you have chosen (devouring tail).

Would love to see the healed pics.

Take Care
Matthew

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Wow, this is a really cool piece! I love the color. I think once it heals it will be much more clear that he’s not eating his tail but that it’s an overlap of the body.

alexenglish
Participant
@alexenglish

Love the color. What made you go with the red instead of blue you initially wanted?

unceltic
Participant
@unceltic
alexenglish;75322 wrote:
Love the color. What made you go with the red instead of blue you initially wanted?

You’re mixing up your dragons methinks. Her work in progress thread said it was going to be B&G with red/orange. I wanted blue.

Gotta say that that is a fantastic looking tattoo and fits in well with your existing work (in my humble opinion)

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

Thanks Peeps!

He’s healing well, all flaky and mingin, leaving scales of skin everywhere PMSL!!! Not itched at all, which i was expecting. I braced myself the colour to be a pig to heal but all seems good so far!

Love to all
DD xx

Phat_Goddess
Participant
@phat_goddess

I think it looks awesome! ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t wait until i get a new one…its been wayyy too long ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.