ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

Woo!! I went to the same dude I got my Dia de los Muertos tattoo because his colours are insane, I get compliments on that tattoo EVERY DAY in public, people say it pops.

I saw this picture in a magazine about a year ago, and I loved the whole art piece. It’s an alien coming out of an easter egg, and he has a head of thornes, he’s jesus! =)

This is Todd Schorr with the original painting

toddschorrandhismasterpieceD.jpg

and this is Ben Ochoa’s work

alienjesusegg.jpg

aaron_
Participant
@aaron_

That is pretty sick. I like the picture too, giant bunnies make me laugh every time.

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

bumpity bump?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Not to be an ass but is it done? Just seems a little flat looks like it needs another pass to make it pop. Love the idea of it.

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

None taken, yeah it’s done. It pops pretty well in person :).

Bixler
Participant
@bixler

Unique piece bro, I’m diggin it.

Kworn
Participant
@kworn

I know you dig the colors of this artist, but it does not seem to me that you chose a piece that supports his lush color pallete

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn
Kworn;84866 wrote:
I know you dig the colors of this artist, but it does not seem to me that you chose a piece that supports his lush color pallete

My tattoo artist’s colour pallet?

Kworn
Participant
@kworn
ryannnnn;84867 wrote:
My tattoo artist’s colour pallet?

No, Todd Schorr

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

Ah. This is my favorite piece from him. I like the oddness of the overall painting. To me it’s a Jesus Christ Alien Easter Egg, that symbolizes we don’t know shit and we never will. That could be a photograph. Jesus could have been an alien, and fairy tales could have at one time or still do exist. I originally wanted to get the astronaut Easter bunny and the egg but I couldn’t find a place for it. I love the soft colours 🙂

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

I like the tattoo, it makes me laugh. It looks nicely done.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.