dag24y
Participant
@dag24y

So, I colored in my outline with sharpies to see what it would look like when done (I missed spots and it kind of looks flat and like ass but in general I was looking at the colors). The jury has always been out on the color of the ribbon and key. Originally I wanted the ribbon the be blue or leopard print. Then I colored it in blue to see and for fun drew little leopard/cheetah marks on it. Now I really like it blue and leopard. When tattooed I might ask the print to be a little bigger if i do it. Here’s two pictures of it both ways. Which do you like better?

5012159457_30d6e4a388.jpg
5012141393_692f598a7b.jpg

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

In all honesty i think that looks really really nice. I like the blue and leapard ribbon. it looks sweet. I say go for it ๐Ÿ™‚

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

I like the first one better, but what really matters here is your taste ๐Ÿ˜‰
Overall it looks very nice!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I agree with the first one as well. There’s already a lot going on in the tat, to put more stuff in there would be overkill in my opinion.

bodyart
Participant
@bodyart

I also like the first one best

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

I really like them both, but the one with leopard print just a tad more!

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

I like the first. Not a big fan of leopard tattoos. Don’t get me wrong I love leopard to wear, just not on the body. But if you love it go for it.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

I prefer the first.

mastercangel
Participant
@mastercangel

I also like the first one better. I’m a big fan of leopard it’s just that if you do add it in the ribbon it looks a little too crowded. but the colors are really nice. But at the end all that counts is your personal taste ๐Ÿ˜€

mcdougalz
Participant
@mcdougalz

I like the first one, colors are real nice.

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

I think the first one looks best, because the leopard print one just has too much going on and looks too busy.

But in the end it is going to be permanently on your body, not ours, so pick the one you like the best! ๐Ÿ˜€

dag24y
Participant
@dag24y

THANKS everyone. Still thinking about it, but I have a few more weeks before I get it colored. I’ll post the final results when I do ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.