DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

Hello!!!

This is my new one 1 day old!

This is after 4 hours (give or take toilet breaks and subway break LOL!!!!) and needs another 4 hours to finish off, which is booked for 3 weeks time 😀

You do have to use your imagination abit on the body, its obv far from finished! There is a few finishing touches left to do on the head but its virtually done. Its going to be black and grey shade with red and orange colour. Its all been done freehand and i love it 😀 It has been done in a way that once its all done it will sit and blend with my other 2.

I hate waiting for the healing process! I just want it done now LOL!!!

Love to all
DD xx

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That’s going to become one nice lookin’ dragon! Please post the rest of it once it’s finished 😀

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

Thanks Arni!

I will post again when its complete. I’m like an impatient kid at christmas though and just want it done now LOL!!!

I know it wont be everyone’s cup of tea, usually dragons are of the asian style but i perfer Fantasy style and besides, Fantasy gives me more scope to expand LOL!!!

DD xx

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Yeah. I’ve been on the lookout for good fantasy dragons for a long time. They never match my vision for my future backpiece. Yours, however, is of the evil, snarling, menacing variety, and I like that a lot 😀

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip
ArniVidar;74313 wrote:
Yeah. I’ve been on the lookout for good fantasy dragons for a long time. They never match my vision for my future backpiece. Yours, however, is of the evil, snarling, menacing variety, and I like that a lot 😀

Well thankyou!!!

I asked Chris to dream something up for me. I was looking for ages for something just right, you know just how my mind had it but i was really struggling find anything out there. Alot of the fantasy ones were more like kids cartoons and i didn’t want that. So like i said, i threw my ideas at Chris and he doodled and came up with the head and asked if he could work the body on freehand once we decided the head was in a good place. We decided on the infinty shape for the body and he just got on with it!

Love DD xx

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck
DizziDip;74302 wrote:
Hello!!!

This is my new one 1 day old!

This is after 4 hours (give or take toilet breaks and subway break LOL!!!!) and needs another 4 hours to finish off, which is booked for 3 weeks time 😀

You do have to use your imagination abit on the body, its obv far from finished! There is a few finishing touches left to do on the head but its virtually done. Its going to be black and grey shade with red and orange colour. Its all been done freehand and i love it 😀 It has been done in a way that once its all done it will sit and blend with my other 2.

I hate waiting for the healing process! I just want it done now LOL!!!

Love to all
DD xx

I don see a pic :/

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

Its in my album too x

ArniVidar
@arnividar

But you quoted the pic in your reply. It’s working fine, both places.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
ArniVidar;74321 wrote:
But you quoted the pic in your reply. It’s working fine, both places.

I don’t show a pic in her profile or in this post either… I wanna see!

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

Try that! I’ve changed the settings on my album, it was set so only mods could see!!! oooops 😮

DD xx

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Awesome piece, finally not an Asian theme dragon!!!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

WOW WOW WOW

Nice work! I couldn’t figure out the two sides for a second but those are old tats, yes? The dragon looks off the freaking hook! I can’t wait to see this done.

Kudos to you for thinking outside the box and coming up with an original tat by a fantastic artist. You have been around for a while so you know how excited I get about peoples tattoos (not often) but this is really amazing.

Good job and keep us updated!

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

Thanks peeps 😀

Seriously i love it. And to think its all freehand just sort of amazes me! Yep the 2 on at the sides are older but once this one is done and healed they will sit okay. Just looks a bit odd at the mo!

People have been mixed about it, because its not a typical asian dragon, and he’s a little bit scary looking LOL!!! Not exactly girly but who cares, i love him!!!!

Just tickin of the days til Oct 1st……

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.