aaron_
Participant
@aaron_

I personally wouldn’t continue with the shading and instead look for a good cover up artist. However, I don’t even like the tattoo you linked that you want yours to look like and I think you are fortunate yours is still in the early stages. You still have the opportunity to get something sick.

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

mate, people online do not like tribals these days.
so just don’t bother asking here, I like tribals and I’m getting my expanded a lot in 2 or 3 weeks.
I know I’ll get just negative feedback here, but ME, myself and I love it a lot!
ask your friends, look at it yourself and get it if YOU like it.
YOU are going to “wear” it for the rest of your life, not some fat ass, mcdonalds eating internet troll…

aaron_
Participant
@aaron_

My opinion has nothing to do with the tattoo being tribal or not but more so the overall quality and design of the piece. I have a rather large tribal tattoo myself that I still love.

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

IMO, it doesn’t matter what everyone is saying about your tattoo. Just as long as you, yourself like it. 你 are the one wearing it for the rest of your life. Good Luck.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Are you fuckin serious. Not only are Tribal designs unimaginative and have no creativity, but you totally copied that other guys ink. Thats low and I can’t believe that you got someone to plagerize another artists work. Whos doing your tat and were do they work?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.