TattooVirgin
Participant
@tattoovirgin

The entire name tat i got done 4 months ago and the other you see is 1 month. Ive just been OCD cause the name tat isnt as black as the new one. Maybe im just being overly paranoid? :confused::mad:

IMG_3951.jpg
IMG_3952.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

To answer your question, no. You are being Paranoid, not Obsessive Compulsive. Those are very different and distrinct distorders.

But of course the new ink is brighter than the old ink. In 6 months time they will probably look identical and as if they were done at the same time.

Dice
Participant
@dice

imagine when your 60
it will almost be invisible

TattooVirgin
Participant
@tattoovirgin
ArniVidar;73831 wrote:
To answer your question, no. You are being Paranoid, not Obsessive Compulsive. Those are very different and distrinct distorders.

But of course the new ink is brighter than the old ink. In 6 months time they will probably look identical and as if they were done at the same time.

I dont know if this is normal but the letters some parts have kind of a reddish tint to them. Is that normal? I had all these letters touched up a month after i got them done and the guy made them black as can be, there were no faded spots. I always covered up from the sun and it healed well and i moisturized daily but some parts are faded :mad::mad::mad: What gives?

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

Different inks (brands) fade differently. You might react strangely to a particular brand, not like an infection but your skin might not be quite as accepting if you get my drift. Best thing is to talk to your artist and ask if they used a different ink or anything or get them both touched up or gone over at the same time. It might be expensive but they’ll both def be the same shade of black after.

TattooVirgin
Participant
@tattoovirgin
Morwin Nerdbane;73891 wrote:
Different inks (brands) fade differently. You might react strangely to a particular brand, not like an infection but your skin might not be quite as accepting if you get my drift. Best thing is to talk to your artist and ask if they used a different ink or anything or get them both touched up or gone over at the same time. It might be expensive but they’ll both def be the same shade of black after.

is the letters really noticable in terms of fade?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.